Hallelujah! It’s a new year guys! I have to say seeing the peak of a new year is very exciting!
I sort of made my resolutions in May after regaining my chance at life so January first has been a wonderful opportunity to review my progress.
– I am starting to get a hang of the T1D life although I am making following a better eating plan a goal.
– I’ve completed CBT Training as well as I’ve been attending group therapies since August quite successfully.
– I am now in part two of my DBT Training and looking forward to having my ass kicked by it.
– I am 7 months and counting sober as of December 24th
– I have been doing a minimum of 15-20+ minutes of yoga each & everyday.
– I am still 1000% committed to furthering my health, happiness and life.
Although all of this came in such a crazy manner the move, my family, my health team and my attitude changes have really turned my life right side up!
Very stoked for more cooking/eating adventures, to hopefully meet some new folks in my new location and to just keep on chugging along!